EDUCAUSE Connect is the place to connect and collaborate with higher education technology professionals. Here, you can:
Join EDUCAUSE Community Groups (CGs)
EDUCAUSE Community Groups (CGs) are online communities where higher education professionals learn from and network with each other around shared topics and interests. Groups interact throughout the year via online discussion forums on the EDUCAUSE Connect platform and virtual meetings, and many meet in-person at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference. Over 75 CGs are available and open to both EDUCAUSE members and nonmembers.
Engage in Working Groups
EDUCAUSE Working Groups are a great way to work closely with peers from a variety of institutions to address challenges and help the higher education community prepare for the future.
As a group, you can define solutions and create useful resources that address leading technology topics such as cybersecurity, privacy, cyberinfrastructure, data and analytics, IT services and management, student success, and workforce. EDUCAUSE Working Groups generate various products including toolkits, articles, and frameworks.
Participate in Mentoring
EDUCAUSE offers one-to-one virtual mentoring designed to help you develop and achieve your personal and professional goals. This EDUCAUSE member-only program helps mentees and mentors find and connect with other higher education technology professionals who are seeking guidance, support, and growth in a safe environment.
Participate in Volunteering
There are many ways you can volunteer with EDUCAUSE and use your skills and knowledge beyond your organization to make a positive impact on the higher education community and profession.
- Login to EDUCAUSE Connect. Select "Sign In" at the top of the platform to login and access all of Connect's features. Login will be through your EDUCAUSE Profile.*
- Complete your EDUCAUSE Connect Profile. Visit your EDUCAUSE Connect Profile to add or edit your bio, photo, and more. At a minimum, please review and set your privacy settings found under the "My Account" tab within your Connect Profile.
- Set your EDUCAUSE Connect communication notification preferences. Navigate to your EDUCAUSE Connect Profile and select the "My Account Tab" to review and manage your email preferences and community notifications sent from the platform.
- Add the platform email domain to your safe senders list. To help make sure emails from the EDUCAUSE Connect platform reach your inbox, please add @ConnectedCommunity.org to your safe senders list or address book.
- Join EDUCAUSE CGs or working groups, engage in mentoring, or participate in volunteering opportunities.
* Don't have an EDUCAUSE Profile? Create an account and navigate back to EDUCAUSE Connect once your profile has been confirmed. Please allow up to two business days for your profile to be activated.
Help and FAQs
If you have questions about EDUCAUSE Connect or the services provided by the platform, you can visit the EDUCAUSE Connect FAQs page or send us a message here. We’re happy to help.