Welcome to EDUCAUSE Connect! There are a few things you can do to get started.
- Complete your EDUCAUSE Connect profile. Navigate to the profile page to complete the demographic questions. At minimum please review your profile and privacy settings.
- Set your EDUCAUSE Connect communication notification preferences. Please visit your Email Preferences page to set-up your communication notification preferences from the EDUCAUSE Connect platform.
- Browse available communities. Navigate to the Explore Communities page to view communities which you belong to or can join.
- Subscribe to new communities. By clicking the “Join Community” button you will be able to subscribe to the community of interest and choose your preferred email option, so that you can keep up with the conversation straight from your email inbox.
- View existing conversations and resources. Each community has its own conversation threads, library resources, and blogs. Navigate to a community and check out the homepage or use the tabs at the top of the page to click through the available resources and conversations.
- Join the discussion. Post a topic to start a conversation. You can also respond to a thread by clicking on the “Reply to Discussion” button.
- Share resources. If you have an article, document, video, or any other file that other community members could benefit from, upload it to the community resource library.
- Add our new platform email domain to your safe senders list.
To help make sure you receive email communications from the EDUCAUSE Connect platform, please add this new email domain to your safe senders list or address book: @ConnectedCommunity.org.
- Have questions or need help? Visit the FAQs page, or Contact Us to ask a question, or join our EDUCAUSE Connect User On-Boarding Community (coming soon) to seek help from our user on-boarding support consultants.
- Take a quick video tour.