Modernizing Campus-IT & Hands-on Labs with Microsoft Azure
Schedule: 5th May, 12:30 PM EST
Higher education leaders everywhere are facing increasing challenges to ensure continuity of teaching and learning using their existing on-prem/physical infrastructure. Educational IT architects are unable to make data-informed decisions efficiently to improve student success and retention. All this, while making sure operations are secure, scalable, and cost-effective.
During this 1 hour round table discussion session, you will learn how Microsoft Azure Labs and tools have helped Seneca College address challenges in delivering modern education and impactful hands-on experiences to their students.
This live session will give you a better understanding of Azure for Labs with real-world experiences from our round table panelists from Seneca College, Microsoft EDU Leads, and EDU-IT experts from Spektra Systems.
- 1 hour live discussion on challenges and advantages on Azure for Labs with practical experience from representatives of Seneca College
- Discover how Seneca College effectively accelerated innovation, reduced risk, and modernized their campus-IT with the help of Azure
- Learn about the inherent issues and complexities that are commonplace in higher education institutions
- Identify common challenges across hardware and software aspects while delivering hands-on experiences to students as part of curriculum
- Equip your students with on-demand hands-on skills needed for the future workforce
- Learn how to migrate Campus-IT workload to the Azure Cloud while delivering digital safety and security to your students and faculties with expert insights from EDU leaders
- Offer impactful hands-on experiences to students anywhere, anytime, and at any scale while reducing TCO
- Offer Advanced technology courses and research scenarios with the power of Azure Platform with CloudLabs
- Strategic approach towards a successful, non-disruptive Campus IT to cloud transformation with Azure
Who Should Attend:
- IT Administrators/Architects in Higher Educational Institutes
- Dean, Professors
Round Table Panellist:
Senior Systems Admin at Seneca College
Program Coordinator & Professor at Seneca College
Education Partner Lead at Microsoft Canada
CEO & Founder at Spektra Systems