Welcome to the Educause Business Relationship Management (BRM) Community Group!
Join us on an exhilarating journey into the world of BRM, where like-minded individuals with common interests, capabilities and skills work towards a common goal of building strong partnerships and driving business value for their institutions. All are welcome, whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting! Join us in shaping a community that excels in the art of Business Relationship Management.
Let's take a quick moment to walk around the Connect platform and get familiar with the resources available to all members of the BRM Community Group:
- Community Home
A quick summary of the latest discussions, announcements, events, and files
- A great place to ask BRM-related questions, network with peers, or respond to postings from other Community Group members (supporting others is its own reward!)
- Don't forget to use a hashtag or two in your post !
#brm | #BRMEducation | #BRMFramework | #BusinessAlignment | #ITProfessionalServices | #jobopportunity | #MonthlyMeeting | #RelationshipBuilding | #SuccessStories | #ValueRealization
- Share or access community documents, templates, and examples (why start from scratch, the Community Group has your back!) Tip: Attachments to Discussion posts are automatically added to the Library for you.
- Think of this as the hub for the posting items that could have broader appeal or more in-depth content
- Check out what is going on in the community, from conferences to upcoming BRM COffee Talk meetings
- Engage and connect with other Higher Education professionals
The EDUCAUSE BRM Connect Community is your comprehensive resource hub. This platform thrives through the active involvement, sharing, and participation of your fellow peers, united in their efforts to fortify the community. We are delighted to have you as a part of this vibrant network!
Monthly Meeting Suggestions (Coffee Talk), Programming/Training
Have an idea for a future topic? Would you like to present on a topic you are passionate about? Share your ideas by contacting Michelle Kaiser or Adam Petrea.